Wednesday, February 20, 2008

thanx thanx thanx :)

havent felt so relieved and not filled with so much worries about studies in so long. *sigh*...happy sigh...i'm so glad that we made it thru this exam. i think among all the exams that i went thru so far, this was the one that made me stressed up the most. i was super duper stressed before exams... i couldnt sleep well for so many nites, but now i'm glad that it's finnaly over :) merdeka! (i mean, for now). really wanna thank my family for being there for me and giving me all the support i needed. thanx jing for being there for me when i really needed someone and for going thru all the questions with me. thanx guys for listening to my tantrums and making me milo when i was not well n making jokes to cheer things up at home, really glad i've got u girls as my housemates :) n the lecturers were so nice, seriously..i was very touched..thank you :)

don think i could hav gone thru this exam without all of u guys being by my side. thank you so much *hugz*

No comments: