Friday, February 22, 2008

i was looking thru some old pics just now...n i really miss u guys. ppl always say that the greatest times are the uni days...n i really agree with that. i think among all my school days, i love my taylors n imu bj life the best. it was so fun...really miss the times where we could just go hang out, go explore all the makan places n go shopping or watch movies. IN's, really miss u guys so much. someone once told me, "life moves on. we will hav our own life n u'll hav ur own. u will make new friends n so will we". yup, i guess life has to move on, but even thou it goes on...but i'm glad that we all still keep in touch n talk to each other from time to time. no matter how far we are apart, n no matter how many years it's gonna take, i believe that we will still hav so much in common n so much to talk about when we meet again. so til we meet again, take care my friends. miss ya loads!*hugz*
keep in touch!

3 comments:

christine said...

I MISS YOU TOOOOOO!!!!!!

Saphion said...

Hello dear.. that quote is true but somehow I feel that I'm moving rather slow away. I miss you all SO SO MUCH!!! Woo... Can't wait to go back to M'sia.

Btw, didn't know you updated your blog so nvr visited ;p

BTW, you're TAGGED! Check out my blog!

emily-cyin said...

hey girl..... for so long i kept checking out ur blog n u din update i tot u forgot ur passwd again. ekek.

MISS U SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!! miss the times all INs would get tog so often (and make so much noise!) aaah. ;) and all those good fun times wit everyone in IMU...