Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my first 2 days in sem 8

who says that sem8 is a honeymoon year? wah...my second day of ortho posting, n my legs are killing me. yesterday was my first day, so i thought it'll be briefings oni...so stupidly i wore my 34 inches high heels... then we had to go to the ward the whole day. -_-" my legs felt as thou they were gonna break any moment. i donno how i made it thru bj imu last time wearing heels to uni everyday. i feel as thou i'm growing old. now wear one day heels oso tak tahan d. then today i had to stand the whole day from 8 til 12...then again after lunch from 2 til 4 something. we had case presentations and ward work the whole day.
but all in all, i love ortho..so i'm really enjoying it. yesterday n today...we learnt lots of things, so for all the standing, it was all worth it. the case presentations that we had today were so interesting that time flew by so quickly....it was just 6.30am a moment ago, where i was struggling to get out from my comfy bed...n now it's already 11.30pm.
time to sleep now :) good nite!

No comments: